Quicksilver’s Delivery Systems™ Phospholipid Encapsulation Systembrings the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery.* Our Quicksilver Delivery Systems™ improves upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, nanospheres like the ones produced by Quicksilver Scientific have demonstrated the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly and enhance lymphatic circulation of nutrients.6,7 Also, the phospholipids that compose the liposome shell feed the cell membranes;8 this helps ensure the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.*
General Suggested Usage: Adult:For general use, 8 pumps per day. For advanced intermittent use, may take 50 pumps (6250mg Vitamin C and 312.5mg R-Lipoate) or more per day, in divided doses. Increase dosage gradually, as tolerated.
Children: For general use, 2 pumps per day. Also may gradually increase dosage, scaling adult dosage by child’s weight (adult = 150 lbs).
Topical application: Cover clean face (avoiding eyes) with one pump for a daily treatment, or use several pumps as a mask and leave on for 10-15 minutes. May be re-wetted and left on for another 10 minutes before rinsing.
Production Technology Features:
- Tightly controlled small sizing, verified by Laser Dynamic Light Scattering on each batch (particle mean size 100 – 130 nm)
- Pleasant citrus taste, suitable for intra-buccal delivery for best systemic availability
- May be dispersed in water or other liquid when desired
- Easy to dispense with precise pump delivery
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- National Institutes of Health, Vitamin C, https://ods.od.nih.gov/ factsheets/VitaminC-HealthProfessional/, accessed Jan.25, 2017.
- Bendich A, et al. Adv Free Radic Biol Med. 1986;2:419-44.
- Meister A. J Biol Chem. 1994;269:9397-400.
- Suh JH, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004;101(10):3381-6.
- Melethil S, et al. Int J Pharm. 1986 Jul;31:83-9.
- Ahn H, Park JH. Biomater Res. 2016 Nov 23;20:36.
- Alyautdin R, et al. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014 Feb 7;9:795-811.
- Spector AA, Yorek MA. J Lipid Res. 1985 Sep;26(9):1015-35.