Servings per container: 30
Instructions: Take two capsules a day. When exercising, it is best to take one before beginning workout and one after. Great to take with a meal or source of good fat.
What it is: This product is made from Astaxanthin, nature`s most powerful antioxidant.
- May support healthy vision
- May support an increase in strength and endurance
- May aid in increased recovery times from athletic performance
- May support muscle growth and combat free radical growth
- May protect cells from harmful UV rays and oxidative damage
- May help enhance energy metabolism
- The Astaxanthin molecule is similar to beta-carotene, but all evidence indicates that it is far more powerful biological antioxidant. Astaxanthin exhibits strong free radical scavenging activity and protects against lipid peroxidation and oxidative damage of LDL- cholesterol, cell membranes, and body tissues. It is extremely powerful at even low levels. A normal supplemental dose is just 4 mg a day.
- Astaxanthin has been the focus of a large and growing number of peer-reviewed scientific publications. Some of the findings are listed in the bullet points below.
- Astaxanthin increases strength and endurance (2-8 times greater increase over baseline verses placebo in human clinical study).
- Astaxanthin may aid in the protection of cells and mitochondrial membranes from oxidative damage, thus potentially protecting the cell from oxidative damage.
- Studies show that Astaxanthin may inhibit lipid peroxidation that causes plaque formation, thus reducing risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Astaxanthin alleviates stress and may assist in neurodegenerative conditions
- Astaxanthin protects the eyes and skin from UV A and B damage by quenching singlet and triplet oxygen.
- Astaxanthin may reduce the number of new abnormal cells in the liver.
- The ability to create and utilize glycogen is essential to athletic performance. Athlete`s Advantage helps dramatically reduce the lactic acid build up that inhibits athletic achievements and helps the body recover more efficiently so that you can return to your training faster, with more endurance.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and were not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.